If your BLE Bit is green but you're not able to control your circuit with your device, here are some things to try:
- Check the order of the Bits in your circuit.
- To control your circuit with a smart device, make sure there is a green output Bit after your Bluetooth Low Energy Bit.
- If you want to use your circuit to control your device, make sure there is an input Bit before the Bluetooth Low Energy Bit.
- Make sure another device is not already connected to your Bluetooth Low Energy Bit. If this is the case, disconnect that device and connect yours.
- Turn the power Bit off and back on again. Also try closing and restarting the app.
If you still have trouble, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.