The whole user experience for Code Kit (from unboxing, to downloading, to inventing) is geared towards an educator-lead environment. We encourage you to reach out to your local PTA, educators, administrators, or librarians to bring Code Kit to your learning space. If you REALLY want to try at home, we encourage you to put your educator hat on and head over to littlebits.com/code-kit-resources to get started. And remember, inventing can be tough, we're here to help.
Articles in this section
- What computers or devices are compatible with the Code Kit?
- What standards can I meet with the Code Kit?
- My code was uploaded, but my circuit doesn't seem to show the expected output
- Do I need prior experience in coding as an educator?
- What kind of code does this teach? Is it linked to a certain script?
- Do my students need to have prior knowledge of coding in order to use this product?
- I'm not a teacher but Code Kit looks great. Can I still buy this kit?
- How can this interact with the Bits I already have?
- I'm having trouble connecting my codeBit to my computer
- Debugging your littleBits Code