Nope! The kit was designed to make it easy for first-timers (as well as programming pros) to bring coding to their classroom, library, or makerspace. The kit comes with tons of resources to help you get acquainted with coding and the kit, including a quick-start guide for students and teachers, 100+ activities and lessons, interactive online tutorials, and more. Additionally, the code used is simple drag-and-drop block coding, making it easy to understand and pick up quickly.
Articles in this section
- What computers or devices are compatible with the Code Kit?
- What standards can I meet with the Code Kit?
- My code was uploaded, but my circuit doesn't seem to show the expected output
- Do I need prior experience in coding as an educator?
- What kind of code does this teach? Is it linked to a certain script?
- Do my students need to have prior knowledge of coding in order to use this product?
- I'm not a teacher but Code Kit looks great. Can I still buy this kit?
- How can this interact with the Bits I already have?
- I'm having trouble connecting my codeBit to my computer
- Debugging your littleBits Code