Not at all! The kit begins with a series of tutorial challenges that focus on a specific coding concept (for example, loops). These help kids understand how the code blocks work, and get them thinking critically about how to use them. The code for inventions ranges from very simple (just a few blocks of code) to more in-depth and complex, so there is something for all levels.
Articles in this section
- What computers or devices are compatible with the Code Kit?
- What standards can I meet with the Code Kit?
- My code was uploaded, but my circuit doesn't seem to show the expected output
- Do I need prior experience in coding as an educator?
- What kind of code does this teach? Is it linked to a certain script?
- Do my students need to have prior knowledge of coding in order to use this product?
- I'm not a teacher but Code Kit looks great. Can I still buy this kit?
- How can this interact with the Bits I already have?
- I'm having trouble connecting my codeBit to my computer
- Debugging your littleBits Code